We deliver outstanding results by establishing a culture of exceptional execution.
We commit to sustainable behaviours with all our stakeholders: clients, employees, investors, and society.
Performance and change require an element of daring to take the initiative and innovate and the courage to aim high and persevere.
We value each and everyone’s contributions and development.
“Having a clear values statement and making sure that this statement comes to life within the company is probably the most important thing you can do for corporate culture and ultimately for business. I always keep in mind that building a culture is a never-ending process; it is all about business transformation.”
Philippe Metz, CEO of Intys
TAKE THE CHANCE TO MAKE AN IMPACT
ON YOUR CAREER
Grow professionally in a dynamic culture of inclusion, enrich your knowledge through training and conference, and ultimately reach your full potential.
ON YOUR MISSION
Leverage your expertise, collaborate with internal and external experienced professionals, and be rewarded by satisfying your customers.
ON THE SOCIETY
Every year, Intys organize events in favoUr of diverse causes, expertise sponsorships, partnerships, and Pro Bono actions, to which you can commit yourself by participating in or initiating them...
LAST UPDATED: November 8, 2021
Table of content
1. Types of Data collected 2
2. Use of Personal Data Collected 2
3. Legal bases we rely on for the processing of your Personal Data 3
4. Collection and Use of “Other Data” 3
5. Our Advertising 4
6. Disclosure of Personal Data Collected 5
7. Your rights 6
8. Your Choices regarding marketing purposes 6
9. Links 7
10. Security Measures 7
11. Data Integrity 8
12. Retention Period 8
13. Cross Border Transfer of Personal Data 8
14. Use of this Site by Minors 8
15. Sensitive Personal Data 8
16. Contact Information for Intys Data 9
17. What to do in case of dispute? 9
Please note: this Policy applies to information collected by our Site, or other information provided to us that we may use to contact you. It does not apply to the websites of other companies, individuals or organisations to which we provide links, or websites that link to ours. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of other such sites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of each site that you reach via links from our website, as well as those you may have used to link to our website.
You do not have to provide us with any Personal Data to visit the Site. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to visit all sections or use all features of the Site.
1. Types of Data collected
You do not have to provide us with any Personal Data to visit the Site. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to visit all sections or use all features of the Site.
We gather Personal Data and Other Data (as described hereunder).
• Intys Data requests Personal Data from you if the Site requires registration. The registration process requests that you provide your name, business email address, business address, business phone number, and company affiliation, and agree to the User Agreement presented at the time of registration.
• Intys Data may receive Personal Data from social media platforms. For example, if you elect to use your social media credentials to log-in to your Site account, certain Personal Data from your social media account will be shared with us, which may include Personal Data that is part of your social media profile.
• Intys Data may collect Personal Data voluntarily provided by you (e.g. via our contact page), including in emails to the Site, online forms, order and registration forms, surveys, promotion participation, phone calls and online chats with Intys Data support and through other means.
• Intys Data collects information through various other means, including participation at conferences and events, individual introductions, from employers that enroll their employees in our services, and from selected third-party business partners.
2. Use of Personal Data Collected
We use your Personal Data for one of the following reasons:
• Fulfillment of Requests. Intys Data may use Personal Data about you to deliver products and services to you, and provide you with information about products and services you have ordered. We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
• Other Business Purposes. We may also use Personal Data about you for other business purposes, such as data analysis (for example, to improve the efficiency of our services), editorial and feedback purposes, providing customer support, customizing and improving the content and layout of the Site, completing business transactions (for example, to confirm content requested is received by customers), development of marketing and promotion plans and materials, statistical analysis of user behavior (for example, to understand what parts of the Site are of most interest to users), product development, market research, administering individual accounts, and meeting government regulatory requirements such as sales tax collection, audits, etc. We may also use Personal Data of journalist/media contacts for press release distribution or sharing other newsworthy developments related to our business activities. We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
3. Legal bases we rely on for the processing of your Personal Data
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the Belgian law of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, the legal bases on which we rely to process this personal data, are as follows:
- We rely on your (explicit) consent;
- We have various legal obligations (liability obligations, accounting and tax obligations requiring us to keep data usually for a period of 8 to 10 years);
- We have a legitimate interest in collecting your personal data and exchanging with you to respond to your requests or improve our services, prevent abuse and fraud, monitor the regularity of our services, exercise, defend and preserve our rights, for example in case of disputes, as well as to provide evidence of any violation of our rights, manage and improve our relationship with you, continuously improve our website and our products/services, unless these interests are overridden by your interests or your freedoms and fundamental rights requiring the protection of your personal data.
In any case, we ensure you that we maintain a proportionate balance between our legitimate interest and respect for your privacy.
If the legal basis for our processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw it at any time.
4. Collection and Use of “Other Data”
• Monitoring Data. Intys Data and its service providers may collect and/or track other information such as demographic information, domain names, computer type, browser types, screen resolution, and other statistical data involving the use of the Site ("Monitoring Data"). We use Monitoring Data to help us understand who uses the Site and to improve and market it, as well as our other web sites and services.
Unless combined with Personal Data, Monitoring Data does not personally identify you or any other user, and we may use it for any purpose.
• Aggregated Data. We may aggregate Personal Data in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user of the Site, for example, by using information to calculate the percentage of our users who have a particular telephone area code. Such aggregate information may also be used for any purpose.
• IP Addresses. When you visit and interact with the Site, we and our third-party service providers may collect Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses. Your IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”). This number is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you visit the Site, along with the time(s) of your visit(s) and the page(s) that you visited. We use IP addresses to understand how the Site is used by our users, to improve the Site and to enhance user experience of the Site. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
5. Our Advertising
We may use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements regarding products and services that may be of interest to you when you access and use the Site, our apps and other websites or online services, based on information relating to your access to and use of the Site and other websites or online services on any of your devices, as well as on information received from third parties.
To do so, these companies may place or recognize a unique cookie on your browser (including through the use of pixel tags). They may also use these technologies, along with information they collect about your online use, to recognize you across the devices you use, such as a mobile phone and a laptop.
6. Disclosure of Personal Data Collected
We may disclose Personal Data to third-parties for the following purposes:
• Subcontractors and Third-Party Service Providers. We may provide Personal Data to third-party service providers, who provide services to us, including but not limited to, data analysis, order fulfillment, payment processing, and other services (e.g. IT service providers for the secure hosting of your Personal Data). These subcontractors are carefully selected and are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
• Strategic Partners and Co-Branded Sites. From time to time, we may enter into a special relationship with another company that is not owned by or affiliated with Intys Data to provide or promote joint products, services, applications, or features (together, “Jointly Offered Items”). These special relationships may include co-branded web sites (“co-branded pages”). Any information, including Personal Data, that you provide in connection with one of these Jointly Offered Items, and/or on one of these co-branded pages, will be shared with our third-party partners. You should check these third parties’ web sites for information regarding their privacy practices. PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT DOES NOT ADDRESS THE PRIVACY OR INFORMATION PRACTICES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. If you do not want Personal Data about you shared with such third parties, please do not provide Personal Data in connection with the Jointly Offered Items and/or co-branded pages.
• Third-Party Data Providers. If you subscribe to a Intys Data product or service that contains third-party data, we may be required to provide your Personal Data to the third party as part of our reporting obligations. We will only do so if a third-party data provider conditions your receipt of their data on knowing your identity.
• Conferences and Events Organisers. When you attend a conference or event organized by Intys Data, your name and contact information may be shared with other attendees unless you inform us otherwise.
• Third-party Sponsors. We may share the Personal Data you provide in connection with Promotions with third-party sponsors of such Promotions (irrespective of whether such Promotions are hosted by us), or otherwise in accordance with the rules applicable to those Promotions.
• Assignment. We may disclose or transfer any and all Personal Data that we collect to an affiliated entity or a third party (and their respective advisors) in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including without limitation in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
7. Your rights
Under data protection legislation and subject to our own rights and obligations, you have the following rights:
Right of Access: you have the right to request access to your Personal Data from us, free of charge, and to obtain a copy in an accessible format.
Right of rectification: you have the right to ask us to rectify Personal Data that you consider to be inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete your information.
Right of erasure: you have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Right to processing restriction: you have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Right to object to the processing: you have the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances.
Right to data portability: you have the right to ask us to return your Personal Data to you in an easily transferable format or, if technology permits, to transfer it directly to another service provider.
To exercise these rights, simply send us an email with proof of your identity to the following address: email@example.com.
Please note that we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request.
We will then do everything in our power to do what is necessary as soon as possible.
Should you not be satisfied with our answer, you also have the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority, whose contact details are as follows:
Rue de la Presse, 35, 1000 Brussels
Tel: +32 (0)2 274 48 00
8. Your Choices regarding marketing purposes
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for marketing purposes.
• If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may stop receiving these marketing-related emails by sending an e-mail to in firstname.lastname@example.org [please mark your email "Unsubscribe".]
• If you would prefer that we do not share your Personal Data on a going-forward basis with our affiliates or with unaffiliated third parties for their marketing purposes, you may cease this sharing by sending an e-mail to email@example.com [please mark your e-mail “Cease Sharing”.]
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you exercise the second option as described above, we will not be able to remove your Personal Data from the databases of our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with which we have already shared your Personal Data (i.e., to which we have already provided your Personal Data as of the date that we implement your request). Further, please note that requesting us not to share your Personal Data with affiliates or unaffiliated third parties may result in you no longer receiving any marketing emails from Intys Data and/or Intys Partners. Please also note that if you choose not to receive marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot elect to stop receiving such administrative messages, unless you choose to stop receiving services from us.
You may also indicate your choices regarding marketing-related emails by contacting us via postal mail or telephone using the “Contact Information for Intys Data” below.
10. Security Measures
Intys Data has established reasonable organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data within our organization from loss, misuse, or unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction. Please note that while Intys Data has endeavored to create a secure and reliable Site for users, no site is 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please notify us of the problem immediately by contacting us using the information provided below in "Contact Information for Intys Data" (note that if you choose to notify us via physical mail, this will delay the time it takes for us to respond to the problem).
11. Data Integrity
12. Retention Period
We will retain Personal Data about you for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include: (i) the length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you; (ii) whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject; and (iii) whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
13. Cross Border Transfer of Personal Data
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies, or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Data.
If you are located in the European Economic Area (“EEA”): Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available on the EU Commission’s adequacy list online at: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-transfers-outside-eu/adequacy-protection-personal-data-non-eu-countries_en).
For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission, to protect your Personal Data.
14. Use of this Site by Minors
This Site is not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18) years old, and we request that these individuals do not provide Personal Data through this Site.
If you learn that your minor child has provided us with their personal data without your consent, please contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
15. Sensitive Personal Data
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through this Site or otherwise to us.
16. Contact Information for Intys Data
Questions or concerns regarding Intys Data data protection practices should be addressed to:
Intys Data s.a.
Avenue de Tervueren 270, 1150 Brussels Belgium
17. What to do in case of dispute?
Long trials do not benefit anyone. In the event of a dispute between us, we commit to give priority to dialogue and openness in the search for an amicable solution. You can also contact your Data Protection Authority.
In the absence of an amicable settlement, disputes will be subject to Belgian law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the judicial district of Brussels.
Politique d’utilisation des cookies
Utilisation des cookies
Le site https://www.intysdata.eu/ utilise des cookies. Un cookie est un petit fichier enregistré sur votre ordinateur ou votre téléphone mobile qui possède un identifiant unique attribué à votre appareil. Ce fichier est automatiquement stocké par le navigateur de l’utilisateur et retransmis au serveur à chaque fois que l’utilisateur accède à la même page internet. Le cookie permet au site de se souvenir de vos actions (ex : page consultée, heure de consultation) et de vos préférences (ex : localisation, langue utilisée) pendant une période donnée et peuvent également aider à personnaliser votre expérience de navigation. Par conséquent, pour une utilisation simplifiée et complète de ce site, il serait souhaitable que les utilisateurs configurent leur navigateur de façon à ce qu’ils acceptent la réception des cookies.
Tous les cookies ne contiennent pas des informations personnelles. Lorsque c’est le cas, ces informations sont traitées conformément à notre Politique de vie privée disponible sur le site.
Types de cookies et gestion
La société utilise plusieurs types de cookies :
1. Les cookies strictement nécessaires : Ils sont nécessaires pour le fonctionnement du site web et à l’utilisation de ses fonctions. Par conséquent, il n’est pas possible de refuser ces cookies si vous voulez visiter notre site internet.
2. Les cookies analytiques / de performance : Ils permettent de recueillir des informations sur l’efficacité des réponses d’un site web aux demandes des utilisateurs, dans le seul but d’améliorer les fonctionnalités du site ; par exemple, quelles sont les pages visitées par l’utilisateur, les erreurs ou les retards dans l’ouverture des pages web, reconnaître et compter le nombre de visiteurs et voir comment les visiteurs se déplacent sur le site lorsqu’ils l’utilisent. Dans ce cadre, la société utilise Google Analytics sur son site, un service d’analyse Web de Google Inc. (« Google »). Les informations relatives à votre utilisation de ce site Internet obtenues par les cookies sont transmises en règle générale à un serveur de Google situé au États-Unis et y sont enregistrées. Dans le cas de l’activation de l’anonymisation de l’IP de ce site Internet, votre adresse IP est toutefois abrégée au préalable par Google au sein des États membres de l’Union européenne. L’adresse IP intégrale n’est transmise à un serveur de Google situé au États-Unis et n’y est abrégée que dans des cas exceptionnels. Sur l’ordre de l’exploitant de ce site Internet, Google utilise ces informations pour évaluer votre utilisation du site Internet, pour composer des rapports sur les activités du site Internet et pour fournir d’autres prestations de services liées à l’utilisation du site Internet. L’adresse IP transmise par votre navigateur dans le cadre de Google Analytics n’est pas recoupée avec d’autres données de Google.
Nom du cookie Finalités de traitement et données traitées Durée de conservation
(Google Analytics) Ce cookie crée un identifiant d’utilisateur aléatoires pour les visiteurs du site. Ce cookie permet de calculer les données de session de ces visiteurs pour les rapports d’analyse des sites. Ce cookie ne collecte pas de données à caractère personnel. 2 ans
(Google Analytics) Ce cookie a pour but de regrouper le parcours de l’utilisateur sur le site pour chaque session. 24 heures
(Google Analytics) Ce cookie a pour but de réguler du débit / limiter le taux de demande en limitant la collecte de données sur les sites à trafic élevé 10 minutes
3. Les cookies de fonctionnalité : Ils permettent au site de se souvenir des choix effectués par l’utilisateur et de vous reconnaître lorsque vous revenez sur notre site afin de fournir un service meilleur et plus personnalisé ; par exemple, ils peuvent être utilisés pour reconnaître votre préférence linguistique.
4. Les cookies des tiers Ces cookies permettent de partager le contenu du Site avec d’autres personnes via les réseaux sociaux. Certains boutons de partage sont intégrés via des applications tierces pouvant émettre ce type de cookies. C’est notamment le cas des boutons LinkedIn, Instragram et Youtube.
Les réseaux sociaux fournissant un tel bouton de partage sont susceptibles de vous identifier grâce à ce bouton, même si vous n’avez pas utilisé ce bouton lors de la consultation de notre Site. Nous vous invitons à consulter la politique vie privée de ces réseaux sociaux afin de prendre connaissance des finalités d’utilisation des informations recueillies grâce à ces boutons de partage en vous rendant sur leurs sites respectifs.
Désactiver les Cookies (opt-out) :
Vous pouvez bloquer les cookies en activant le paramètre de votre navigateur qui vous permet de refuser le paramétrage de tout ou partie des cookies (y compris les cookies essentiels). En cas de désactivation des cookies, vous ne pourrez peut-être pas accéder à tout ou partie de notre site.
La durée de conservation des informations collectées par les cookies est automatiquement permanente. Toutefois, vous avez la possibilité de supprimer les cookies déjà enregistrés sur l’historique de votre navigateur, via la rubrique « Outils » ou « Options internet » de votre navigateur en cliquant sur « supprimer l’historique de navigation » (Internet Explorer et Mozilla Firefox) ou « effacer les données de navigation » (Google Chrome).
Si vous avez des questions, remarques ou réclamations relatives à cette Politique, ou le traitement de vos données personnelles, veuillez-nous contacter à l’adresse email suivante : email@example.com