- Support the BI team, the server configuration and the functional migration
- Guide and train users to optimize Tableau / Power BI use
- Manage Tableau / Power BI server security through access management
- Manage the tool governance
- Create user friendly Tableau / Power BI dashboards
- Communicate with technical team as well as Management
- Oversee the whole technical documentation on How to use Tableau / Power BI
- You are fluent in French and good in English and/or Dutch.
- You have a Master Degree in informatics - engineering or equivalent
- You have at least 1 year in Tableau or Power BI administration and development
- You have at least 5 years in data/IT related fields
- You have an overall functional and technical experience of Tableau Software
- You are sociable and can present easily and clearly your work to an audience
- Analytical and flexible, you are a true problem solver
We are looking for a team player with problem solving skills, who loves to collaborate and connect.
You have strong communication skills.
Who we are
As an Intys Data employee you will join a start-up in a fast growing consulting group: the digital and analytics hub.
Intys Data is the center of expertise working in all data related projects and supporting our clients to become more data-driven.
What we offer you
Data is an ever-evolving field, we are not looking for people expert in one specific topic but rather energetic people eager to learn and evolve.
That’s why we propose various trainings and internal projects to complete your knowledge and become the best data consultant.
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car, fuel card
- Full health insurance (DKV)
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expensive…
If you're interested, we would be happy to hear about you!