As data engineer, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the architecture team, therefore giving you a 360° view of the data journey. You will be the bridge between all teams working on data: data management, data analysis, data visualization and data science.
On day to day basis, you will:
• Design end-to-end big data solutions hand in hand with data architects
• Create and maintain analytics infrastructures • Create datasets and databases processes thanks to modeling and mining
• Keep up to date with the latest technologies to improve data analytics systems
• Develop automated data pipelines using multiple tools (Talend, Spark, Kafka, Flink) to support our projects of data entity recognition, graph historization, network analysis, predictive models, etc.
• Develop high quality data transformation operations (mapping, cleansing, standardization, etc.);
• Build and maintain the infrastructure for an optimal data storage and load using adequate big data technologies (HDFS, TigerGraph, Elasticsearch);
• Understand, unify and integrate internal and third-party systems using data vault, anchor modelling architecture for scalable and evolutive data models.
• Extend company’s data with third party sources of information when needed;
• Scan horizon to stay up to date with latest technology, techniques and methods.
• Master’s degree in Big Data and Analytics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field;
• Fluent in English (verbal & written). French or Dutch is a plus;
• Having 2+ years’ experience in data transformations and integration projects;
• Eligible to work in Belgium or Luxembourg Skills:
• Strong experience in ETL techniques and best practices to handle large data volume: Spark, Pentaho, Talend, Knime, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.;
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases: SQL server, Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB • Cloud platform (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
• Proficient in data sourcing, data capture, data transformation and data preparation techniques (mapping, cleansing, standardization, etc.);
• Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka...) • Good scripting and programming skills: R, Python, SQL, Java, C/C++, etc.;
• Passionate about data and/or statistical analysis, with mathematics and modelling skills;
• Good communication skills - ability to be the bridge between the technical and non-technical elements of the business;
• Experience with data visualization tools is a plus;
• Autonomous and eager to learn;
• Able to plan and prioritize its workload alone and with teammates. Who we are: As an Intys Data employee you will join a start-up in a fast growing consulting group: the digital and analytics hub.
Intys Data is the center of expertise working in all data related projects and supporting our clients to become more data-driven. What we offer you: Data is an ever-evolving field, we are not looking for people expert in one specific topic but rather energetic people eager to learn and evolve. That’s why we propose various trainings and internal projects to complete your knowledge and become the best data consultant.
• Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
• Competitive salary in line with the market • Company car, fuel card
• Full health insurance (DKV)
• Pension fund
• Lunch allowance
• Net expensive…
If you're interested, we would be happy to hear about you! Send your CV at : email@example.com