Are you passionate about digital, big data and like to solve difficult problems? Then, join the Intys Data team for a minimum of 6 months!
You will work on 3 main areas: internal project to improve the group's working conditions, project for clients (finance, energy, B2B Industries etc.) and communications projects.
As a Data Engineer Intern, your missions are as follows:
- Understanding database management languages (ETL, SQL)
- Strong programming skills in one of the following programming languages including Java, Scala, Python or C++.
- Knowledge on Hadoop, Spark, Kakfa
- Creation of Data Visualization (PowerBi, Tableau)
- Participation in hackathons
- Share your knowledge during Knowledge Booster with Intys Data teams and give “introductory” training within Intys
- Participate in training to develop skills
- You speak fluent French and have a good level in English and/or Dutch
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or Data Science
- You have carried out concrete projects based on data science as part of your studies or as part of your first professional experience
- You are passionate about data science, big data, cloud computing or technology in general
- You have excellent analytical skills and are a good problem solver
- You are a force of proposal and autonomous
Our offer :