In collaboration with the Data Analytics squad & Project Managers, the Data Scientist will use Machine Learning state-of-the-art tools to create mathematical models applicable to data from Intys Data clients within many areas (Finance, Energy, B2B Industries, Retail, FMCG etc).
As a Data Scientist consultant, you will :
• Translate business requirements into robust technical solutions
• Create mathematical models and procedures to process bid data sets (data mining, data crunching etc.)
• Use state-of-the-art Machine Learning tools (Deep Learning with Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.)
• Report the results of your work in reports to your project manager using specialized software such as Tableau, Google Cloud Platform or graphic libraries in languages (ggplot2 for R, matplotlib for Python, etc.)
• Teamwork: collaborate with our team members, improve operational efficiency and document best practices
• Maintain high a level of support with our clients
• You are fluent in French and good in English and/or Dutch. • You have previous experiences in data science projects involving data from private companies on concrete business cases (0-5 years experience)
• You have a BS or MS in Computer Science, Electronics, Maths, or Statistics
• You have at least basic knowledge of a SQL or noSQL database platform
• You have knowledge of Linux and experience with Google Cloud Platform is a strong advantage
• You possess excellent analytical skills and are a good problem-solver
• You have at least basic statistical knowledge. Knowledge of statistical software is definitely a plus
• Team player: You need to have good interpersonal and communication skills both internally as well as client-facing
Who we are:
• As an Intys Data employee you will join a start-up in a fast growing consulting group: the digital and analytics hub.
• Intys Data is the center of expertise working in all data related projects and supporting our clients to become more data-driven.
What we offer you:
• Data is an ever-evolving field, we are not looking for people expert in one specific topic but rather energetic people eager to learn and evolve.
• That’s why we propose various trainings and internal projects to complete your knowledge and become the best data consultant.
• Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
• Competitive salary in line with the market
• Company car, fuel card
• Full health insurance (DKV)
• Pension fund
• Lunch allowance
• Net expensive…
If you're interested, we would be happy to hear about you! Send your CV at : email@example.com