In collaboration with the Data Analytics squad, the Data Specialist will be supporting his team to create the perfect environment to manage data within an expanding IT and Big Data Department.
As a Data Specialist consultant, you will:
- Work in close collaboration with Functional Data Business squads to ensure the delivery of end-to-end solutions
- Manage infrastructure platforms that will support the overall Data Management
- Work with stakeholders to translate their business requirements
- Create efficient reports and dashboards answering their needs
- Develop monitoring tools to control the resources consumption and suggest improvements on the current deployments
We are looking for a 2 years experience Data Analyst with knowledge and/or experience in:
- Data Visualization (Tableau, PowerBi, Qlick…)
- Programming languages (Python, R, SAS…)
- Big Data (Hadoop, Spark, Kafka…)
- Data Warehousing (SQL, NoSQL…)
- Cloud (AWS, Google Cloud...)
You are fluent in French and good in English and/or Dutch.
You have a Master in computer science, engineering, mathematics/statistics or equivalent.
You are a Team Player, pro-active and you have good analytical skills.
Who we are
As an Intys Data employee you will join a start-up in a fast growing consulting group: the digital and analytics hub.
Intys Data is the center of expertise working in all data related projects and supporting our clients to become more data-driven.
What we offer you
Data is an ever-evolving field, we are not looking for people expert in one specific topic but rather energetic people eager to learn and evolve.
That’s why we propose various trainings and internal projects to complete your knowledge and become the best data consultant.
- Tailor made training program (soft and hard skills)
- Competitive salary in line with the market
- Company car, fuel card
- Full health insurance (DKV)
- Pension fund
- Lunch allowance
- Net expensive…
Job Type: Full-time